Become a Corporate Partner
Freedom House is proud to work with companies and business leaders that use their positions as intellectual and economic drivers to promote and defend freedom and democracy in the world.
By partnering with Freedom House, companies can gain valuable insights into the operating and policy environments that impact their business, and demonstrate their commitment to spreading peace and economic prosperity through policies, practices, and actions that respect human rights, defend freedom and privacy, and strengthen the rule of law. Freedom House offers several avenues through which businesses can engage with the organization ranging from specialized briefings, research on topics of mutual interest, and event sponsorships.
Freedom House welcomes the opportunity to work with companies on topics of mutual interest. Whether you are considering conducting business in a new area of the world or seeking additional information about a region you already operate in, Freedom House experts can partner with you to ensure your business decisions support democracy and human rights.
Supporting Freedom House’s research ensures we can continue providing companies with critical information on the ever-evolving changes and threats to digital rights, political rights, and civil liberties all over the globe. Our publications provide detailed country-by-country insights on the functioning of government, the rule of law, electoral processes, and topics like internet freedoms and the media environment, and serve as an independent source of information to businesses assessing material ESG risks. Financial support of these helps ensure Freedom House can continue to produce its publications including:
- Freedom in the World – the definitive measure of political rights and civil liberties in 210 countries and territories, with data stretching back more than 50 years.
- Freedom on the Net – the premier measure of fundamental rights and freedoms online.
- Freedom and the Media – an assessment of ways in which media supports democracy and how media can be manipulated in order to undermine democratic values.
- Nations in Transit – the leading study of reforms in the former Communist states of Europe and Eurasia.
- Special reports on the ever-evolving threats to democracy like such as tactics governments are using to silence dissidents beyond their borders, China’s growing media influence around the world, the impact of COVID-19 on the global struggle for freedom, and threats posed by emerging technology.
Annual Awards Sponsorship
Each year Freedom House recognizes leaders in the fight for freedom and democracy at our Annual Awards. Corporate sponsorships of this program support Freedom House’s mission. Sponsorship opportunities range from $15,000 and $100,000 and include branding opportunities, prominent seating, and exclusive roundtable invitations.
Partnership with Freedom House Includes several benefits.
- Access to Freedom House’s unique expertise on democracy and human rights in 210 countries and territories to help companies develop solutions tailored to their specific business needs.
- In-depth insights from Freedom House’s research. Our partners benefit from the data and analysis in Freedom House’s reports, which document country-level and global trends affecting democracy and human rights, and analyze current events in countries around the world.
- Customized analysis and activity. Freedom House offers personalized briefings, confidential advice on potential new markets or products, and collaboration on initiatives of mutual interest.
- An unparalleled network of democracy and human rights activists around the world lets Freedom House bring together business and civil society voices to discuss topics that impact both groups.
- Global recognition. Inclusion in the donor listing for select Freedom House publications and acknowledgement at report launch events; and recognition on Freedom House’s website and other communications channels help demonstrate a company’s commitment to democracy and human rights.
For more information on corporate partnership opportunities, please contact Brian Hill, Vice President, Development, at [email protected] or 202-747-7087.
We are grateful that the following businesses that care about democracy and human rights turn to Freedom House.
More Ways to Give
This is a critical time to combat attacks on democracy. Give today to voice your support for democracy and its core values.
Join the Freedom House Democracy Defenders
By donating $1,000 or more, you stand alongside other dedicated Freedom House contributors that are committed to shining a light on the threats to freedom and democracy and supporting frontline activists.
Donate by Check
Freedom House welcomes donations by check. You may mail in a check donation to the following address:
Freedom House, Inc.
Attn: Development Department
1850 M Street NW, 11th FL
Washington, DC 20036