REPORT LAUNCH: Freedom in the World 2024
Join us for the launch of Freedom in the World 2024: The Mounting Damage of Flawed Elections and Armed Conflict, Freedom House's flagship report which has been tracking global trends in political rights and civil liberties annually since 1973. The event will feature a presentation of key report findings followed by a panel discussion on the implications of those findings and the state of democracy worldwide.
- The Hon. Jane Harman, Co-Chair, Freedom House Board of Trustees
- Wendell L. Willkie II, Co-Chair, Freedom House Board of Trustees
- Michael J. Abramowitz, President, Freedom House
- Anne Applebaum, Author and Historian
- Richard Atwood, Executive Vice President, International Crisis Group
- Moises Naim, Distinguished Fellow,Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Yana Gorokhovskaia, Research Director, Strategy and Design
- Adrian Shahbaz, Vice President, Research and Analysis
Freedom in the World 2024 will be released online at freedomhouse.org on February 29 at 12:01 am EST.